In this there is no loss of effort, nor is there any harm (production of contrary results). Even a little of this knowledge, even a little practice of this Yoga, protects one from the great fear.
ll Srimad Bhagawad Geeta - 2.40 ll
Anusaaraka should ideally be done in the spirit of 'Karma Yoga', which implies:
- One may not have all the competence necessary for doing a task.
- Competence can be developed if one is willing.
- There is never any loss of effort and there is never failure.
- No achievement is impossible if people act in a cooperative spirit for the good of all.
- As one is developing competence – whatever contribution one can make is welcome and appreciated.